Dr. Bryant Anderson earned his dental degree from the University of Florida College of Dentistry. After Graduation he completed a one year General Practice Residency at the Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center where he studied advanced techniques in Endodontics (root canals), Oral Surgery and Periodontics and Prosthodontics. He began his career as a general dentist in Lady Lake, FL where he worked in a private dental practice serving the residents of the Villages and the surrounding cities. In 2012 he moved to Winter Park and joined a well known and long established dental office where he continues to practice. Dr. Anderson is a recognized cosmetic dentist, implant dentist and family dentist in the Winter Park area.
Dr. Anderson is a continual student and is a member of multiple dental study clubs focused in occlusion, implants and cosmetic dentistry. He maintains membership in many dental organizations and has received his fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantology and his fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Memberships for Dr. Bryant Anderson, Winter Park Dentist
- International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Central Florida Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
Education and Certifications of Dr. Bryant Anderson, Winter Park Dentist
- Graduate of Utah Valley University – Degree Biology
- Graduate of University of Florida – DMD Degree
- Post Doctoral General Practice Residency – Malcolm Randall VA
- Completion of Implant Educators – Surgical and Restorative Curriculum
- Fellow – International Congress of Oral Implantology (FICOI) for Implants
- Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Completion of DOCS Oral Conscious Sedation Training
As a top ranking graduate in his dental class Dr. Bryant Anderson was inducted into the dental honor society OKU. He was also the recipient of the Dr. David A. Grainger Memorial Scholarship Award and the Foundation of the Pierre Fauchard Academy Annual Scholarship Award.
Outside the dental office Dr. Anderson enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife, Kathleen Anderson and his son Sawyer Jack. He also enjoys photography, running, carving, and wood working.